HE KNOWS WHAT IS NEXT
In the exodus of the Israelites, they had some issues in the way and the people grumbled against their leader (not knowing that they grumbled against God). But I observed here that at every point when the people had something to complain about, God spoke to their leader. This means that when God calls any man to carry out an assignment for Him, He will not leave him without any ideas on what to do. As long as that person always goes back to God who called in the first place, then there will be a definite answer.
- When the Israelites grumbled at Moses at the point of the red sea, he called upon God and God told him what to do.
- When the people were hungry for bread, Moses cried to God and He supplied manna.
- When they grumbled that they wanted meat, God answered Moses’ call and He supplied quail.
- When the people got to the waters of Mara, He asked God and God told him how to make the water sweet.
- At other times when the people needed water, Moses asked God and God gave him instructions on what to do.
Then I learnt that IN SITUATIONS WHERE I HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT TO DO NEXT, RATHER THAN GRUMBLE OR COMPLAIN, I WILL ASK GOD BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT IS NEXT.
- Lord I ask for your direction every day of my life in everything I set out to do in Jesus name.
Author: Ifeoluwa Oloruntoba